Sunday 2 July 2017

Smiling is the most important thing...

Hello....
Every day is new and so it brings new things in life... people say that life is same every day... office home ...home office....but when every day is new how can the day be the same....

Anyways this week was awesome.... literally i had no time for myself....every day was different...got to learn alotttt of things...be it in work or be it in personal life...

The basic thing that i learned this week was people change really fast...they value you only till the time they have means with you once their work is they don't bother about you...

But even then these week I was not that bothered because why should I care about the people who don't care about me...right...I know I am always right😁😁😁

Even the week was negative was too occupied but still I am happy at the end of it... because of the reason that I am not aware of...maybe because I learned that life is too small to crib about things...and especially these petty things....life is beautiful to crib about stupid stuff...

Anyways for all who read this blog...I know it might be getting shorter but a small message just start your day with a smile...and every thing that is negative will just fade away with the power of that smile...😊😉😊And also because that smile will actually make others very jealous of you...😅😈😈😈

No comments:

Post a Comment

Best relationship are ones you never saw coming

Shalini's eyes sparkled even more her smiles has increased over a period of time she was finally happy with what all was going on with h...