Saturday, 17 June 2017

The hectic life....

Hello....
First of all really sorry could not write it last week...but exams office was too occupied in these 2 things... infact I have my last exam tomorrow...but this week I had to write...

Anyways that's not important the important thing that I learned this week is that sometimes even such life can be enjoyed if we see it from a different prospective .... which is just not cribbing about it...and letting it go....

Yaa I mean every day even though few of my seniors shout ... That smile on few customers .... customers telling you god bless u even for the smallest things... really all that tiredness goes away....😊😊

And they mean that because they feel we did a huge work for them... Initially I thought why do I not enjoy my work when i was a simple accountant.... normal 10 to 6 job...time for personal life...had time to relax...and now I leave home at around 7:15am and not a single day I had returned before 9pm...not even on Saturdays....yet I don't know why I am not unhappy about it....I hope this continues...I love job like this always...🤗🤗 Fingers crossed...

Very important... happy father's day.... wishing all of u....I know it's on 18th but I won't write on 18th... 😁😀....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Smiling is the most important thing...

Hello.... Every day is new and so it brings new things in life... people say that life is same every day... office home ...home office....b...