Saturday, 27 May 2017

The Corporate World....

Hello....
A very tiring and a hectic week....I thought bank job was easy but gone are the days where bank jobs were only restricted to 10 to 4.....i have to reach office by 8:30 and i cant leave before 7 and its just my first week....

But even then after all the difficulties I am enjoying this work its exciting its new with every customer and in just one week i have realized that some people only want their work to be done by few specific people...like even 2 customers now only want me to do their work...even though i know nothing....

This is because of what i really don't know but it feels nice when at the end somebody says thank-you...even if its just giving them a form...its a very challenging job because you have to have knowledge about every thing that happens in the bank..but for a fresher its difficult but i m trying my best and i m sure i will succeed one day....and with colleagues that i got are so helpful that i have no worries....

Anyways in all this what i am missing the most is my family time but the way everyone is supporting me i am just falling in love with everyone all over again...last week i could hardly give time to my family reason i would be so tired that after returning i would doze off....but my parents had no complains to it...they are seeing the change in my lifestyle...

But this is not with everyone in my life...but this time i am not gonna explain any one people who love me understands that i m not avoiding them its just that i m also trying to adjust with my new life...its not about the change in my priority its about the new beginning in my life that i know everyone is happy about but everyone will also have to understand that things are new even for me...even i need time to adjust and they will have to give me time rather then creating a fuss about it that i have changed...

But all's well that ends well and even though i come home dead i m happy my family is happy and that is what matters to me the most... 😊😊😊 

1 comment:

Smiling is the most important thing...

Hello.... Every day is new and so it brings new things in life... people say that life is same every day... office home ...home office....b...