Saturday 13 May 2017

Life Is Full Of Surprises....

Hello,
When i started with this blog i really didn't know that anyone will read it or not...but as time went by i have realized that few of the people are regular readers of this blog...thank you so much for all the love and support cant be more thankful...that's why i say life is full of surprises...

and so was this week i mean that pathetic interview still getting this job was a surprise and a shock and now next week on when my training begins another surprise that HDFC gave was when i asked for accommodation as the training center is located almost 2 hours away from my house...so yesterday when i got their mail for the accommodation details....which i was like "hoga koi hotel in that area or a guest house" but to my surprise it was HHI...yes Hotel Hindusthan International...😁😁😁

Yepiiiiiiii.....Cant express my happiness in words so well but its like when the employer treats you like a princess its just awesome...for a whole week I will be staying in HHI...this is like the best surprise I got from my employers....though lunch and dinner is not included still at least staying is...that's also more than enough for me to be so happy....πŸ‘ΈπŸ‘ΈπŸ‘Έ

So this also means that next time my post will have alot about HHI...and alott of pics too...will tell everything about HHI in my next blog...as the day i write my next blog will be my last night in HHI...so "thoda sa" nostalgic "toh hoga hi"... 

Anyways not just this made me happy this week one more event in my life has made me really happy and that was the Alumni Meet at Timespro...got to meet so many of my friends after not that long but it felt like really long....seeing each-other every day for 4 months and suddenly not meeting each other for 2 weeks felt like really long...πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Life is a basket where you think of one thing but get something different it depends on how you at that thing...take it as a surprise would be my suggestion because life does change...and that is for sure... so be happy and enjoy the whole week...and yes Happy Mothers Day to all the moms its because of all of you and your efforts that we are even able to live our life's can never thank you enough that's why just a simple I Love You.....😍😍😍




No comments:

Post a Comment

Best relationship are ones you never saw coming

Shalini's eyes sparkled even more her smiles has increased over a period of time she was finally happy with what all was going on with h...