Saturday 20 May 2017

Life In HHI and HDFC....!!!

Hello...
This week life was actually a roller coaster ride...what I thought some of it became a reality and some didn't...

Initially I was super happy about getting a job in HDFC Bank....but after one week training i have realized that it will be really tough to maintain this job...really tiring exhausting and i really don't know how to describe it... 

Anyways in my last post i did tell that i will be telling alot bout HHI...but honestly can't say much...as i would leave the hotel by 9 in the morning and would return not before 8 in the night...so honestly did not experience much...but what ever i experinced was just amazing...

Right from the beginning i had fun be it the room or the premises of the hotel...but what made it more fun was my roommate...Annabelle a very simple girl from Mizoram...initially i thought that it will be difficult for me to adjust...but she is a gem of of person to live with....very helpful or not...

Honestly i cant write much because i am still in the branch in my training center...so really sorry but i assure you all the next post will be more fun...and a lil more long....

But at the end of the week i can just say really looking forward to work with such a great bank..and when from monday i join my branch...i m really excited and nervous..i wish i can get adjusted with the work circle of the organisation...

Just a request for all...Pray i meet my targets before the deadlines....and thankyou all for all the wishes and support that you all have given me at all times in my life...

2 comments:

Best relationship are ones you never saw coming

Shalini's eyes sparkled even more her smiles has increased over a period of time she was finally happy with what all was going on with h...